Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart

 
TOP
Vino Noceto Rosso

Vino Noceto Rosso

vnnct-rosso
Region
Sierra Foothills, CA
Appellation
Amador County

Type
Red
Varietal
Sangiovese
3 In Stock
Add To Cart
$19.00
$17.00
 
SKU: vnnct-rosso

A 90% Sangiovese blend with an intriguing mix of Aglianico, Alicante Bouschet, Barbera, Syrah, and Petite Sirah comprising the remaining 10%.  Aged in 130 gallon French Oak puncheons, this wine has supple tannins and complex layers of dark berry flavors, with signature Sangiovese spice components.  Enjoy with a range of foods, but especially with your favorite Italian cuisine.

Wine Specs
Varietal
Sangiovese
Appellation
Amador County
Alcohol %
13.8
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: