Frequently Asked Questions
General Wine Purchasing Questions
Frequently Asked Questions about general purchases are shown below. If you don't find the answer you are looking for, please contact us.
For FAQs about our Wine Club please visit our Wine Club FAQ page.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Does someone have to be home to sign for wine club shipments?
- Can you send wine club or wine store shipments to a P.O. Box?
- What should I do if my wine club package or wine store purchase is returned because there was nobody available to sign for the delivery?
- I received my wine club shipment and there was a broken bottle inside. Will you replace it?
- I am having difficulty receiving my wine club shipments due to the adult signature requirement. I cannot have packages delivered to my place of business. Are there any other options?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Wine Club members will be charged upon shipping. Payment accepted in US funds only.
Yes, an adult signature will be required. When alcoholic beverages are delivered, the person receiving delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. For this reason, we strongly recommend shipping to a business address whenever possible.
An adult signature (over the age of 21) is required at the time of delivery. Therefore, we ship only to street addresses in the United States and strongly recommend that a business address be used when possible.
What should I do if my wine club package or wine store purchase is returned because there was nobody available to sign for the delivery?
All returned shipments are subject to a reshipping fee. To avoid your shipments being returned, please consider using a business, neighbor or friend’s address whenever possible.
Absolutely! In the unlikely event you receive a wine that is damaged, please contact us via phone or email and we will replace your wine at no charge. Each and every wine we send is 100% guaranteed!
I am having difficulty receiving my wine club shipments due to the adult signature requirement. I cannot have packages delivered to my place of business. Are there any other options?
If you are unable to provide an address where an adult is available for signature you may establish an account with a local UPS or FedEx store in some areas. Please contact us via phone or email for more information on this service.